Yes, the domestic exhibition application adopts online sign-up, and the application process can only be carried out after registered as a member. If you register for the exhibition as a foreigner, please email to the service mailbox <email@example.com>, we will process for you as soon as possible after your email is received.
The application cannot use a duplicate email address. You may have already joined as a member with this email address. Please log in with your account number (Email). If you forget your password, please click <Forgot Password> to inquire.
Please fill in the Contact Us form or email the service mailbox <firstname.lastname@example.org>, we will process for you as soon as possible after your email is received.
(1) Local or international image creators.
(2) Local or international companies and manufacturers who expect to be authorized and cooperate with image creators.
(3) Local or international companies who expect to launch image creation artworks and merchandise.
For relevant fees and regulations, please refer to the Exhibitor Recruitment Handbook in the Exhibition Sign-up Section.
After completing the online application, the organizer will conduct review, and those who pass the review will receive a payment notice. After completing the payment, the application process is completed.
Please fill out the Contact Us form or email the service mailbox <email@example.com>, or call 886-2-2346-0508 Ext: 14 Miss Grace Lee.
- Exhibitor’s order of booth allocation:
(1) The exhibitor that leases the higher number of booths will be given priority.
(2) If the number of booths is the same, booths will be selected according to the order of completion of payment. (Payment must be made within the payment deadline as notified by the Organizer)
(3) If all of the above are the same, lots will be drawn to determine the order of selection.
- In light of the overall planning of the exhibition, the Organizer will use the theme and type of exhibition proposed by the exhibitor as the basis for booth arrangement.
Exhibitors who have been notified of their eligibility to participate in the exhibition and have completed payment must notify the organizer in writing if they are unable to participate in the exhibition for any reason.
The Organizer’s refund criteria are as follows:
(1) If the application for refund by the applicant is submitted before June 30, 2022 (inclusive), 50% of the total booth fee paid will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the exhibitor.
(2) If the application for refund by the applicant is submitted before August 31, 2022 (inclusive), 80% of the total booth fee paid will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the exhibitor.
(3) No refunds will be made to those who submit their applications after September 1, 2022 (inclusive).
(The date of written notice will be determined based on postage stamp date)
In the event of force majeure, such as natural disasters, epidemics or political and economic factors that may seriously affect the normal operation of the exhibition, the Organizer reserves the right to decide to postpone or shorten the exhibition period, and the related postponement or shortening of the exhibition period shall be handled in accordance with the Organizer’s announcement.
If the exhibition cannot be held due to force majeure, restricted border control measures by the government or other epidemic prevention requirements that may impact the normal running of the exhibition, the Organizer will refund the remaining amount after deducting 50% of the total booth fee paid.
Please refer to the Exhibitor Manual for exhibition-related operating time.
If you have any questions about booth decoration, such as printing posters, publicity catalogs, renting facilities, etc., you can fill in the Contact Us form or email the service mailbox <firstname.lastname@example.org>, we will have dedicated personnel to contact you after your email is received.
(1) Online (ibon Ticketing System & udn Ticketing Network)
(2) Smart phone app (ibon & udn)
(3) 7- ELEVEN ibon machine
(4) Ticket purchase at the Exhibition Venue
You can choose to drive by yourself or take public transportation (Bus, Taipei Metro). For detailed transportation information, please refer to “Huashan Transportation Information” on the Visiting/Ticketing Information page.
You are welcome to write to <email@example.com> and dedicated personnel will contact you.